Traveling? We offer the best solutions!
Traveling with oxygen presents many challenges. Oxygen Support Systems is known nationwide for providing dependable delivery and assistance to those visiting the entire Philadelphia, Delaware, New York City, Atlantic City, and New Jersey regions. Planning a trip, vacation or cruise? Talk to the experts at Oxygen Support Systems about the best ways to travel with portable medical oxygen and have everything you need to enjoy your time away.
How We Can Make Things Easy
As healthcare professionals, we will confirm your prescription with your physician or home oxygen provider to ensure a seamless continuation of therapy while you’re away. Oxygen Support Systems' knowledgeable travel consultants will arrange for your temporary oxygen needs regardless of oxygen modality or the type of equipment with which you are familiar. For a stress-free trip or temporary stay, contact us and we will try our best to help you.
Oxygen equipment/services we offer to make your travel easy:
- We provide Portable Oxygen Concentrators for rent nationwide. Click here for more information.
- We rent out plastic laminated cylinders that are the most compact the lightest available cylinders in the entire region. We provide these cylinders on rent only to patients visiting the entire Philadelphia, Delaware, New York City, Atlantic City, and New Jersey regions.
Travel tips for oxygen users:
- Call your oxygen provider two weeks in advance to arrange for back-up services at your destination.
- If flying, you must contact your airline two weeks in advance. Your airline may request a letter from your doctor which approves you for travel and a copy of your prescription.
- The only oxygen allowed onboard a plane for use in-flight is a battery-operated Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC). Recharging is done by AC or DC adapter. We at Oxygen support provide Portable oxygen Concentrators (POC) for rent.